OVERFLOW HOTEL INFORMATION
Hilton Garden Inn Monterey
1000 Aguajito Road, Monterey, California, 93940, USA TEL: 1-831-373-6141
Group block is available to begin making their reservations; please refer to the “CA Community College Room Block” or “CCCCO” when making their reservation using our hotels direct line at 831-373-6141.
If you wish to make their reservation through the Hilton Website at www.monterey.hgi.com, select the dates of stay, select “more options”, select “add special rate codes”, please refer to Group Code and enter: CCCCO.
Cut-off date is October 23, 2013
Location and Dates:
Student Senate General Assembly Fall 2013
November 1-3, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Monterey
1 Old Golf Course Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Cost and Registration:
(Valid until October 18, 2013)
Registration for Students and Advisors: $225.00
Registration for Delegates: $130.00
(After October 18, 2013)
Registration for Students and Advisors: $275.00
Registration for Delegates: $180.00
Rates are: $110.00 plus tax (Single/Double)
Rates are available until October 9, 2013 or until the block is sold out.
We encourage you to make your reservations on-line athttps://resweb.passkey.com/go/CACommunityColleges
To make a phone reservation call 888-421-1442 and ask for the "CA Community College" block
Resort Fees: Complimentary
Wireless Internet in Guest Rooms: Complimentary
Discount in Food Outlets: 10%
Discount Dinner Buffets: Friday and Saturday at $18.50 per person (includes tax and gratuity)
In Room Refrigerator and Safe: Complimentary
From Monterey Airport to the Hyatt Regency Monterey
- For those flying directly into Monterey the hotel has complimentary shuttle service. Advanced reservations are required at (831) 657-6560.
From San Jose Airport to the Hyatt Regency Monterey
- If you have reserved bus transportation through the registration site. Pick up is either at 8:30 am and 10:30 am. You MUST reserve a spot in order for us to accommodate. After your group has collected their luggage cross the street to the middle island (right across from Terminal B baggage claim) and wait in the "CHARTER" area. The driver will pull in this location for pick-up. The bus company is Royal Coach Tours. BUS WILL DEPART AT 8:45 am AND 10:45 am PROMPTLY!
Pick-ups please refer to the following link to see map.
http://www.flysanjose.com/fl/travelers.php?page=ground_trans/gt_overview&subtitle=Ground Transportation | Overview
- If you haven't reserved the bus transportation and would like to, you will need to revise your registration to choose bus transportation and the time. This is complimentary. The registration site will shut down at close of business on October 23rd.
From the Hyatt Regency Monterey to the San Jose Airport
- Returning November 3rd, 2013 the bus will depart at 5:15 pm
Can't make the scheduled bus transportation? No Problem!
- Book transportation from Monterey Air Bus at http://montereyairbus.com/ride/index.php/rates
Rates are $35.00 one-way if made on-line.
Please download the form here and email the completed application to email@example.com
Business attire requested at this event.